Owlboy developer D-Pad Studio has announced Vikings on Trampolines, a four-player action game for PC (Steam). A release date was not announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
It’s all about trampolines! Stay on the trampolines and push your opponents off to win. Brawl against your friends or work together to save the kingdom. Big bosses, big minigames and evil balloons..? Play solo or local multiplayer for up to four players! Accessible controls: Only one hand needed.
- There’s Vikings in the Air – And they’re all about trampolines! Stay on the trampolines and push your opponents off to claim victory.
- Team Up or Go Head-to-Head – Brawl against your friends or work together to save the kingdom. In Adventure Mode you’ll meet big bosses, big minigames and evil balloons..?
- Single-Handed Controls – Play solo or local multiplayer for up to 4 players! Unlock new stages and modes as you play! Best of all—intuitive controls let you play the entire game using one hand only! Enjoy your favorite beverage with the others!
- Balloons Are Evil! – Four vikings must rescue their spellbound king from the bad Balloonie and his henchmen of balloons. Bounce through a world of fun challenges and bosses to save the king and his stolen toy animals.
- Stay on Those Trampolines – Use your trampoline skills to battle your friends using a variety of items across various stages in Versus Mode.
Breathtaking pixel art, a catchy soundtrack and pick-up-and-play controls; Get ready for a crazy adventure!
Watch the announcement trailer below. Visit the official website here.