AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Thursday’s best deals include $250 off a Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card, $110 for TP-Link Mesh WiFi 3-pack, 33% off a HyperX SoloCast USB microphone, and much more.
every day, AppleInsider Scours online retailers to find offers and discounts on Apple devices, hardware, accessories, smart TVs, and other products. The best discoveries are put into our daily deals post for you to enjoy.
While items may become out-of-stock, you may still be able to order at the discounted price for later delivery once more becomes available. Also, Amazon discounts tend to end quickly, so it may be a good idea to buy early.
Featured deal: M1 Mac mini
Top deals for June 23
- Crucial X8 1TB portable SSD: Was $129, now $99.99 on Amazon.
- Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card: Was $1,069.99, now $819 on Newegg with code VGAGBET249 before redeeming $100 rebate card.
- SK Hynix Gold P31 2TB M.2 internal SSD: Was $198.99, now $179.29 on Amazon with on-page coupon.
- Refurbished Ring stick up cam: Was $89.99, now $64.99 on Amazon for Prime subscribers.
- Echo Frames smart glasses: Was $249.99, now $100 on Amazon for Prime subscribers.
- Masterbuilt charcoal grill and smoker: Was $485.65, now $397.60 on Amazon.
- QNAP two bay NAS with Intel Celeron J4125: Was $419, now $319.99 on Amazon.
- TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi 3-pack: Was $149.99, now $109.99 on Amazon.
- HyperX SoloCast USB Condenser microphone: Was $59.99, now $39.99 on Amazon.
- Dell 27-inch 4K monitor: Was $44.99, now $319.99 on Amazon.
Other top deals, still going strong
- Amazon Fire 55-inch 4K TV: Was $559.99, now $299.99 on Amazon for Prime members only.
- Amazon Fire 65-inch 4K TV: Was $829.99, now $499.99 on Amazon for Prime members only.
- LG Ultragear 24-inch HD monitor with 144Hz refresh and HDR10: Was $199.99, now $156.99 on Amazon.
- “Pokemon Brilliant Diamond” for Nintendo Switch: Was 59.99, now $29.99 at Best Buy when placed in cart.
- Plugable 4-in-1 Thunderbolt 4 Hub with 60W laptop charging: Was $199, now $179.99 on Amazon with on-page coupon.
- Netgear Nighthawk dual-band mesh WiFi router 2-pack: Was $229.99, now $114.99 on B&H.
- Lego City Main Square 60,271 piece set: Was $169.19, now $142.80 on Amazon.
- Apple 21.5-inch 4K Retina iMac (2019, Core i3 3.6GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Refurbished): Now $524.99 on woot!.
- Hisense U6 Series 50-inch QLED 4K Smart Fire TV with Dolby Vision: Was $529.99, now $399.99 on Amazon.
- Razer Kishi Mobile Game Controller for iPhone: Was $99.99, now $54.99 on Amazon.
- TP-Link 8-port Gigabit Switch: Was $49.99, now $29.99 on Amazon.
- PowerColor Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics Card with 16GB GDDR6: Was $1,324.99, now $899.99 on Amazon.
- Apple Watch SE (GPS 44mm Silver Aluminum and Abyss Blue Sport Band): Was $309, now $229 on Amazon.
- Level Lock HomeKit-enabled Smart Lock: Was $249, now $187.60 on Amazon.
- Monoprice Deluxe Backlit Keyboard: Was $28.61, now $11.99 on Amazon.
- Amazon Basics MFi-certified USB-A to Lightning Charging Cable, assorted lengths and quantities: From $4.99 to $8.99, now on woot!
- LF IKED G1 65-inch 4K SmartOLED evo TV: Was $2,999.99, now $1,796.99 on Amazon.
- Apple AirPods Pro: Was $249, now $174.99 on Amazon.
- Ecovacs Deebot T8 AIVI Robot Vacuum Cleaner: was $749, now $499.99 on Amazon.
- Monoprice Thunderbolt 3 USB-C Cable 100W 2m: was $64.99, now $23 on Monoprice.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week: