When you’re in a pickle at work, this website offers a list of canned responses. The site’s description states, “At some point, we’ve all been in a situation where we didn’t know what to say or how to reply. Our website provides examples of canned responses for a variety of business situations.”
They offer canned responses for quotes involving customer support, sales & marketing, project management, accounting, and more.
They even have a canned response on how to ask for an invoice to be paid in an aggressive manner: “I’m not going to keep asking you nicely to pay your invoice, so pay the fuck up now.”
I especially like the cut-and-paste responses to send folks who enjoy sending me links to videos and articles I never intend to click on:
- Thanks so much for sharing that link with me. I really appreciate it!
- Thank you for sharing the link to the article. I found it very interesting and informative.
- Thank you for sharing the link to the video. I found it very entertaining and enjoyable.
- Thank you for sharing the link to the website. I found it very useful and informative.
- Thank you for sharing the link to the blog. I found it very interesting and insightful.
- Thank you for sharing the link to the podcast. I found it very informative and insightful.